DATA PROTECTION STATEMENT
We collect personal information from you when you (i) submit questions or material to us, (ii) register on this site, (iii) purchase a product from us, (iv) e-mail us or (v) enter one of our contests or sweepstakes. We use such personal information collected through this site for the purposes of:
- Providing a personalized service.
- Conducting market research surveys.
- Fulfilling product orders.
- Running features that incorporate submissions to the site.
- Providing you with information about, and access to, products and services we offer, either ourselves or jointly with or on behalf of other organizations.
- Build up marketing profiles.
- Aid strategic development.
- Manage our relationship with advertisers and.
- Audit usage of the site.
- We may share such information, in the aggregate form only, with our affiliates, partners or advertisers, or other third parties.
Any personal information you choose to provide to us with your submissions posted to this site may appear on the site, but only to identify you as the author of the submission, unless you expressly authorise us to make further use of the information on the site.
CHAT AREAS/BULLETIN BOARDS
If you voluntarily disclose personal information on the bulletin boards or in the chat areas on this site, that information can also be collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited messages from other people.
PARTNER SITES / LINKED SITES
SECURITY OF INFORMATION
We take precautions to ensure the security of personal information submitted by users. Unfortunately, no electronic communication over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. While we strive to take care to protect your personal information, INBC cannot warrant the security of any information that you submit to us, and you do so at your own risk. We do offer secured-server transactions that encrypt your information in transit to thwart someone from intercepting it and misusing it when collecting credit card information for online purchases. We also store any personal information, including credit card numbers, in a secure area to which the general public does not have access.
UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you would like to change any contact or billing information, or if you no longer desire to receive any marketing communications from us or our partners, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
©2017 Indonesia Norway Business Council
Indonesia Norway Business Council
C/O Royal Norwegian Embassy
Menara Rajawali Building, 20th Floor
Mega Kuningan District
Jakarta 12950, Indonesia
P: +62 21 2965 0000
F: +62 21 2965 0001
e : firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com